hows he/she looking?

jeffjeff

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
cumbria england
hi every one i've had sparky about 5 month now and just wondering what you all think. is he looking healthy? his shell normal? ect. mostly is his beak normal? if u look close it has 3 points kind of like vvv but more rounded. i think he looks awesome but im biased lol thanks
100_5177.JPG 100_5179.JPG 100_5181.JPG 100_5182.JPG 100_5183.JPG 100_5184.JPG 100_5185.JPG

jeffjeff

5 Year Member
cumbria england
thank you all. so his beak looks normal then? he gets a good mix of weeds and flowers i don't know what most of them are i grew them from a couple different tortoise seed mixes i got from shelled warriors . that way i knew they would be safe even tho i dont know what they are. there's dandelions, chickweed, different clovers, plantains, hawks bit, various thistle's dead nettles, stinging nettles and heaps of other weeds and flowers i can't begin to name. i do give him a little prickly pear or squash once a week as a treat and he get soaked every 3 days but has a water dish he can use whenever he feels like it. i think i'm just paranoid about doing some thing wrong i would hate him to pyramid or anything. saying that looking back at some earlier pics it looks like he may be slightly smoother than when i got him which i guess can only be a good .

jeffjeff

5 Year Member
cumbria england
i mist his substrate every day to keep humidity around 40% he seems to like being misted too lol