Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Remember Sonny, the young fellow who "found this humoungus tortoise" in his back yard...tried to tell us it was a galop or some such? He was supposedly in Maine and we all answered his posts not believing him. He made a couple off the wall comments, one was about break dancing with the tortoise...one was having this 500lb tortoise on his water bed. Well, I was just curious and using my new skills that Danny taught me, I checked his IP address and his emails come through Baku, Azerbaijan, not Maine. Also, when I went back and re-read the original post, he said he was, "...in Maine, USA." Now, if you live here you NEVER list USA after your state!

Seems kind of a sorry state of affairs that you are so lonesome, and have so little to do that you have to try to provoke a group of tortoise people on the internet! :D I'm glad to see that none of us fell for it!

Yvonne

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Yes, yes, I remember him.
Poor guy, he has nothing to do!
You are right, when you are from somewhere in the states, you do not say USA.
Good job Yvonne!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Ahh those little tale tell signs - Yvonne, Now you will have to teach me by pm the secrets Danny shared with you ('using my new skills that Danny taught me, I checked his IP address'). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.