Hingeback in Orange County, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floof

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Look at that beak... And they want to trade for another hatchling tortoise??? I guess the "cute" wore off. :(

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/for/3784451354.html
"Hello people I have a hinge back tortoise I've had him since it was small he's a perfect size it's you guys want to see some pictures just text me or call me at 714-658-3310 I mostly want to trade for any other baby tortoise let me know what time of tortoise you got just send me some pictures and ill send you some back of my hinge back tortoise he's really friendly an healthy. "

3E93Gc3F15Lc5N45Hfd54dc7daf1e8f41127d.jpg

theelectraco

5 Year Member
The back scute also looks like something is wrong with it and its falling off or something

Above the leg in the photo

yagyujubei

5 Year Member
Amish Country
From what I see, with the exception of the overgrown beak, it looks OK. Fair price as well.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Yeah I would be willing to give that person 300 just to get it out of her hands. Lovely bells.

Weldd

10 Year Member!
Someone working with Bell's should get that tortoise. It makes no sense that it remains outside of a breeding group.

Chinque

5 Year Member
Florida
I would love to have him! But I just have to ask... What is with his beak? It looks REALLY overgrown (if this sounds mean, sorry; it's not meant to be, I'm just worried about that tort!)! And it also seems like there is something wrong with his back scute! :(

APBT_Fanatic

5 Year Member
Southern California
I am trying to get him, but there is somebody else going to look at him probably today (Monday), and we probably can't get out there until Wednesday. It sounds like a first-come first-serve thing. :(
I just emailed and asked if they would hold him, but doubt they will.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
If Jacqui cant get him I will take him for sure. His beak just needs a trim. The scute you are seeing is normal of hinge backs. Thats part of the hinge.

APBT_Fanatic

5 Year Member
Southern California
The other person got him today but the seller said he might get him back because the buyer said their torts are not getting along with him. If he does get returned, the seller said he would let me know.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Wonder what the buyer placed the poor guy in with. :(

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
How sad... Poor guy.
APBT_Fanatic said:
The other person got him today but the seller said he might get him back because the buyer said their torts are not getting along with him. If he does get returned, the seller said he would let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.