Hi From KY

Status
Not open for further replies.

starjess81

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
KY
[/font] Hi Everyone! My name is Jessica and I just got 2 greek tortoises while visiting family in Illinois over Thanksgiving. I have had box turtle for about 10 years and currently have 2, Fionna and speedy....My greeks are male and female, we have neenm colling them bonnie and clyde, they are eating good and very active, so I am happy. I think i want to name them something different, but I'm not sure....any suggestions are welcome! I have them in a 33 gallon tote for now with coconut bedding and a hide box and rock area for basking. I am going to make them a custom enclosure but I have been trying to get over pheumonia for 2 weeks...blah...They are ok for now but in the next few weeks I am going to make them a large enclosure similar to my custom box turtle cage.!!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Welcome Jessica! I personally like the names Bonnie and Clyde. Were these an impulse buy, a gift from family, or something you had been planning?

starjess81

5 Year Member
KY
We had been talking about increasing our herp family for a few weeks, so kinda an impluse (good deal) but we wanted them!!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Jessica:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

How about Greek names...Apollo and Athena...Hestia and Poisidon...

Chronos and Hemera...Mutt and Jeff!

ShadowRancher

10 Year Member!
Columbia, SC
Cool! I'm a fan of using the Greek pantheon to name Greeks but I'm also a history nerd so Bonnie and Clyde appeals to me as well! Congrats on the new torts and good luck.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
New members always seem to have that problem. Can you open your Picture Manager on your computer and change the pixels of your picture, then save it? If not, then it might be a good idea to download a free picture program such as photobucket or tinypic. Both are very easy to use and then you just copy/paste the

Status
Not open for further replies.