Hi, from Austin, TX (2016 edition!)

QRoseC

Location (City and/or State)
Austin, TX
Hi everyone! I've wanted a tortoise for years and years and finally decided to make the leap after taking care of my friend's Russian a couple times. Habitat is all ready to go, I have a nice outdoor area so it can explore... now I'm just waiting on finding the "right one." Hopefully sooner rather than later (though, after all these years, I guess a couple more weeks won't kill me).

So, apologies, no pictures, yet.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome. What kind are you looking for? If it's a Russian you want, a very good breeder from the forum has some for sale. Check out the for sale section

QRoseC

Austin, TX
Hello and Welcome. What kind are you looking for? If it's a Russian you want, a very good breeder from the forum has some for sale. Check out the for sale section
May I ask the name of the person I'm looking for?

Cheryl Hills

5 Year Member
Youngstown, Ohio
I believe Tom has some Russians for sale. I know there are others but don't know who they are right now. Go to the for sale section and look at the titles. Some will say Russians for sale. There have been ages on there in the last week or so
Russians are great little torts.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I noticed that Biochemnerd808 placed a 'for sale' ad this a.m. She's trustworthy.

Welcome to the forum!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Yes, I was talking about Tom. Any of the ones mentioned would be a great place to buy from