Hello from the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil-Star

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK
I am an experienced keeper of many years and a successful international breeder of Bearded Dragons who a few years back put that same passion along with the need for a new challenge into Indian Star Tortoises.

I made the responsible decision to put my occasional breeding of the Dragons on hold a couple of years back while i focussed on my Stars but still maintain my information website and FB advice group to help others.

My Indian Stars are Enya (10) & Dublin (7), after a lot of waiting, planning, research and practising they are finally breeding and i look forwards to incubating and raising Lil Stars in the near future. :)

I have read several forums for a number of years but decided now was the time to become 'legit' so here i am - Hi LOL

Jo

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Jo!

Lil-Star

5 Year Member
UK
Thanks Yvonne, I know from the Dragons you can never know too much and never stop learning so look forwards to soaking up all your knowledge :) xxxx

1.1.0 - Indian Stars

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Hello Jo. Glad to have you on board here. I'd be interested in seeing your stars and their future hatchlings.

Lil-Star

5 Year Member
UK
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :) xxxx

1.1.0 - Indian Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.