Hi all

Mike5656

Location (City and/or State)
Sale Manchester
Hey all I am Mike. Me and my partner bought a Sulcata on Saturday, we named her Blastoise ^_^ (you can see her in my display picture). We have been lurking on here since for advice on how to look after her as neither of us have ever owned a Tortoise. We did researcf before we got her but as you know theory is very different to the practical haha.

Anyway Looking forward to talking with you guys =]

Careym13

5 Year Member
Northern Virginia
Welcome to TFO!!:tort: Read the care sheets in the Sulcata section for lots of good info. If you can post some pictures of where you have your new tort living you'll get lots of good advice from other members.

Speedy-1

St. David Arizona
Hi and welcome !
m0122.gif

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
Hi and welcome to you guys and your tort. I haven't figured out how to fully take advantage of this site yet (put links in here) but see if you can look up tortoise library. Lots of great info there. I jumped in it thinking I'd done "my home work".... Yeah! Right! Couple of weeks since getting my babies, hours of reading later, I still know that I KNOW NOTHING! But... have confidence that I can always post questions here and get some answers without being ridiculed for my ignorance. So read on, ask questions, post pictures, tell your stories! There are plenty of us here who will love to read and shared their experiences with you. Enjoy

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco