Hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrisWithaK1225

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bellevue, Washington
My name is Kris (with a K) and I have a sulcata tortoise which is about a year and a half old, a bearded dragon who is almost a year old, a few bullfrogs, lots of fish (who live in a pond outside in my backyard), and some indian stick insects which are laying eggs.
I'm excited to be a part of this website and hope that you guys will help me become a better tortoise owner!

Tracy Gould

5 Year Member
Pontefract West Yorkshire U,K
KrisWithaK1225 said:
My name is Kris (with a K) and I have a sulcata tortoise which is about a year and a half old, a bearded dragon who is almost a year old, a few bullfrogs, lots of fish (who live in a pond outside in my backyard), and some indian stick insects which are laying eggs.
I'm excited to be a part of this website and hope that you guys will help me become a better tortoise owner!

Hi wellcome to the Forum. I have a hermann about the same age as your Sulcata, 2 guinea pigs a love bird Tropical fish and A West Highland Terrier my family think i am running a Zoo lol

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Hays for horses, sorry I couldn't resist, welcome to the forum and enjoy your visit.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Kris: Welcome to the forum!!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Kris you have an interesting group of critters. Hope you share more about the frogs and sticks in their section of this forum. Welcome!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.