Hey Redfoot NERD..Guess What?

Chucky

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
S. Oregon
Einstina decided to nest for the 3rd time but 10 days earlier than normal. This makes it 18 eggs since September. She usually nests 4 or 5 times per season so let's see if she breaks her record of 19 this time.

Attachments

• 5eggs_11-14-13.JPG
    5eggs_11-14-13.JPG
    145.7 KB · Views: 99

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
Is Einstina the hatchling you got from me in late '05 Chucky? You called her Einstein(sp.?) then because of the "brain" on the top of his head..

Do you mean the 3rd time this year? What age / size was she when she first laid for you?

You must be doing something right!

Chucky

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
S. Oregon
Yes, this is the 3rd time this year and yes, it is the 1st hatchling I got from you and now she is making her own hatchlings. She started when she was 6 years old and 9" SCL. Her first time she laid eggs two of them hatched and I was surprised that any of them did. All I do is follow directions that came with her also. :D

goReptiles

10 Year Member!
Post a picture of her now. It'd be nice to see in comparison to the baby picture that got posted of her.

Congrats on the eggs

Chucky

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
S. Oregon
Here's a pic of her right after she finished laying her 1st 6 eggs in September this year, she's a dirty from digging and she was actually still trying to cover up the eggs when I put her on the wagon to take a pic. I think she was still in a trance, take a look at her eye. :D

Attachments

• einstina.jpg
    einstina.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 43