Hey, Moderators:

G-stars

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I have to admit, I had too much fun entertaining myself, if no one else, with my response. Monday I'll be talking to my doctor about having my stomach nerve disconnected so I no longer feel like I'm drowning while in water. Lol. Sorry, I had to. I'm just glad I wasn't the one banned.

That was why I backed off. Didn't want to get caught up and get banned. For those who followed it then you know who I am lol.

— Gus

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
I have to admit, I had too much fun entertaining myself, if no one else, with my response. Monday I'll be talking to my doctor about having my stomach nerve disconnected so I no longer feel like I'm drowning while in water. Lol. Sorry, I had to. I'm just glad I wasn't the one banned.
The doctor doesn't have to fix that nerve, it's the same nerve that gives you hiccups. Just eat a Big spoonful of peanut butter slowly and that feeling, and the hiccups if you have them,will go away and you'll feel better.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
The doctor doesn't have to fix that nerve, it's the same nerve that gives you hiccups. Just eat a Big spoonful of peanut butter slowly and that feeling, and the hiccups if you have them,will go away and you'll feel better.
Is that you or the worms talking? LOL! Sorry, I had to.

M

Maggie Cummings

Wow ! I missed that thread.

You didn't miss much. I tried to understand what he was saying, and even agreed with some of it, then he said "a little birdie told him I killed a lot of turtles"...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It's ok, Maggie. While not actually a turtle rescue in your own right, you've been associated with turtle rescue, which means you've taken in a lot of sick and injured turtles and tortoises. We all understand when you're in that situation, you tend to lose a lot of them. That was a mean little dig he made at you and I for one, really don't appreciate it.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Indeed. Thank you All.

Yourlocalpoet

5 Year Member
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I just wanted to say that perhaps the biggest thing that makes this such a great forum (besides fabulous members!) is fabulous MODERATORS!!!!

THANK YOU TO ALL THE MODERATORS who spend so much time, energy and thought into keeping this a safe, user-friendly forum!!!
You somehow manage to allow members enough space to be themselves freely, yet send a clear message that violation of forum rules is not tolerated.
YOU ROCK!!! :) :) :)

Kiss ***. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tortoise Forum