Hey Howdy Hey!

Katie Toledo

Hi everyone! My name is Katie and I'm from Southern California.

I grew up loving turtles, as my grandparents had several. I wanted a tortoise my entire life, and just 5 months ago I was given one!

Waffles is about 15 years old and he enjoys sunning him or herself daily in between delicious snacks of flower petals, grass, and romaine lettuce.

He or she also loves to come in the house and follow me while I'm cleaning or hanging out by my feet while I do the laundry! He also loves to follow around my little Maltese dog named Regan.
image.jpg
image.jpg

I am looking forward to getting to know all of you and gaining more knowledge about my domed-shelled friend.

Cheers!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello,and Welcome:) Cute tort and dog. However, they should never be together without 100%+ full attention on your part. I know, your dog seems small, but the damage he can do to a tort is not.

Katie Toledo

Hi and thanks for the welcome! Noooo...my pets are NEVER left alone together without my undivided attention! Normally Waffles has run of the yard, and Regan has run of the house. Regan means "little prince" in Irish, and I let him live up to that name inside. hahaha!

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello Katie welcome to the TFO from AZ . You've got a lot of real good advise .

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum

Reptilelove

Plymouth
Welcome to the forum! Waffles is beautiful! Be sure to post loads of pics!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum!

474158gy04azrh2x.gif