Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
TylerStewart said:
Candy said:
Does anyone know if there will be a lot of tortoises there or is it going to be more snakes and things of that nature? Tyler you don't have any female Cherryheads that are adults for sale do you?

I would guess that there will be lots of sulcatas and leopard babies there; there usually is. Maybe a handful of testudo spread around the room. I'll have baby cherryheads, but nothing bigger than this year's babies. I will have a similar selection to what you saw at Anaheim. Spectrum Reptiles had some bigger cherryheads available at Anaheim, but I think they were trying to sell as a 2.4 group - not individually.

Thanks Tyler. Good luck at the show.

Kadaan

5 Year Member
Irvine, CA
Just bumping this thread as the show is tomorrow!

I'm busy Saturday but hope to make it up on Sunday to take pictures of all the animals :).

Terri O

5 Year Member
I am so mad that I missed our Midwest show here in WI! It was the weekend BEFORE I found out about it on here...better luck next year I guess! Terri O

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
I think TFO members need to wear some sort of nametag, or we need a new batch of TFO shirts so we can identify each other by those.:cool:

I am going to the Expo here in Denver on November 14, that Danny told me about, but I am jealous of all you Californians with your frequent Expos and your perfect climate and your big, Sulcata-sized properties.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.