Herp World Expo Pasadena

Status
Not open for further replies.

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
USA
HUGE REPTILE SALE / SHOW COMES TO PASADENA!
Pasadena Convention Center, Exhibit Hall B,
300 E. Green St., Pasadena, CA 91101

presented by Herp World Expo, in Exhibit Hall B

Sat, Nov. 7: 10am-5pm
Sun, Nov. 8: 10am-4pm

FREE Gifts to The First 100 Attendees! - Don't Miss It!

Purchase Exotic & Rare Herps - Meet Popular Breeders Hundreds of Tables of Reptiles - Shop and Learn About Exotic Animals

Snakes - Lizards - Turtles - Geckos - Frogs - Reptile Food Enclosures - Substrate - Supplies - Accessories - and more!

Food - Come early; doors close promptly at show close

Adults: $10
12 and under: $5
Parking: Extra

http://herpworldexpo.com/

Thanks Michael

Danny

dreadyA

5 Year Member
southern cal.
I'm definitely going to go!!! I super excited :-D
I'm fortunate its only 30 minute drive. Maybe ill see(and not even know it) people from TFO

Phoenix

5 Year Member
Damn

I wanna live in California.

Anyone want to exchange?

Would you please take some pics?

Phoenix (Paris, France)

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Danny, are there ever any Reptile Expos in Denver? I'd love to go to one just to see different tort species "in the flesh", so to speak...

Madortoise

5 Year Member
I'm going Sunday w/my hubby!!
Phoenix, we can exchange our home for the summer someday!

reptylefreek

5 Year Member
Seatac, Washington
I posted in the NARBC post too, how do I find when expos are coming to my town. I know that one comes every year but I dont know when or how to look it up. I live in Washington, very near Seattle and want to attend something like this. Any help?

Madortoise

5 Year Member
Well, I actually had the dates mixed up and went the week after. I ended up spending a lot of money on Art supplies at Art Expo and that was fine. Next time....

sammi

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
Pasadena is a little far for me...Anyone know of any events that go on in San Diego?

Kadaan

5 Year Member
Irvine, CA
Madortoise said:
Well, I actually had the dates mixed up and went the week after.

The week after? It's not happening for a couple more weeks!

It's a little over an hour drive for me, but I hope I'll make it and take some more photos!

Tyler, I checked your website under 'Upcoming Events' and you don't have this one listed. I figured you'd be at most of the 'major' events so I've been using your site as a guide to shows near me :D.

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal
Wow, I work in Passadena. I had no idea such a fabulous event was taking place. I'll definately be there!

Madortoise

5 Year Member
Kadaan said:
Madortoise said:
Well, I actually had the dates mixed up and went the week after.

The week after? It's not happening for a couple more weeks!

It's a little over an hour drive for me, but I hope I'll make it and take some more photos!

Tyler, I checked your website under 'Upcoming Events' and you don't have this one listed. I figured you'd be at most of the 'major' events so I've been using your site as a guide to shows near me :D.

Ha!---that's so funny. I think the person at the convention center told me I missed it. I've been so off lately w/all the stuff that's going on...must be my meds. 11/7 & 11/8---I marked my calendar. thanks!:p

andred82vert

5 Year Member
I"m probably gonna go, if i can get the day off work...If not, I guess i'll just have to call out sick. I only live in anaheim

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
Kadaan said:

It was announced after I had updated that page last, but it's there now :)

It'll be an interesting show... I like these promoters, their Northern California shows have been good for us (besides the drive). So Cal has traditionally been kinda slow for our tortoise sales, with lots of low priced competition (I'm too stubborn to go that low on my prices). We are curious to see how the Northern promoters do in a So Cal show.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Does anyone know if there will be a lot of tortoises there or is it going to be more snakes and things of that nature? Tyler you don't have any female Cherryheads that are adults for sale do you?

dreadyA

5 Year Member
southern cal.
Someone should wear their TFOshirt .I'm thinking it'll be more like snakes and lizards an maybe an okay tort section

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
Candy said:
Does anyone know if there will be a lot of tortoises there or is it going to be more snakes and things of that nature? Tyler you don't have any female Cherryheads that are adults for sale do you?

I would guess that there will be lots of sulcatas and leopard babies there; there usually is. Maybe a handful of testudo spread around the room. I'll have baby cherryheads, but nothing bigger than this year's babies. I will have a similar selection to what you saw at Anaheim. Spectrum Reptiles had some bigger cherryheads available at Anaheim, but I think they were trying to sell as a 2.4 group - not individually.

Status
Not open for further replies.