Help we are going on a long 9 hr drive

Meryl C

Location (City and/or State)
Heathfield, East Sussex
Am I allowed to ask.... are you guys not still in lockdown? In the UK, this would not be allowed at the moment, with or without torts. I’m loving spending this extra time with mine.

DesertGirl

5 Year Member
Fabulous Las Vegas, NV
Am I allowed to ask.... are you guys not still in lockdown? In the UK, this would not be allowed at the moment, with or without torts. I’m loving spending this extra time with mine.
We can still drive, get food, supplies, etc. but no gatherings like concerts, the office, etc.

L

LasTortugasNinja

Depends on the state, and county. Where I'm at, most people are acting like everything is normal. There's a huge difference between New York (which is like the beginning of a zombie movie) and rural Utah which hasn't changed at all, other than a few more masks and a few less cars.

DesertGirl

5 Year Member
Fabulous Las Vegas, NV
Depends on the state, and county. Where I'm at, most people are acting like everything is normal. There's a huge difference between New York (which is like the beginning of a zombie movie) and rural Utah which hasn't changed at all, other than a few more masks and a few less cars.
Las Vegas here. We are a ghost town.

Meryl C

Heathfield, East Sussex
We are allowed out for essentials only, medicines, shopping of necessities, exercise outside from your house, etc. Limited numbers in shops, so queues outside most. Driving only to work if unable to work from home. 2metre social distancing, Infections are slowing, deaths still too high. So no schools, cafes, restaurants, nothing open unless they sell essentials. We have at least another 3 weeks to go in lockdown.