Help looking for home for Sulcata

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukk9

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hello,
I joined this link to find a home for a baby Sulcata tortoise....a lady down the street gave away a few animals as she went belly up on her house and moved 6 kids into a 2 bed apartment....anyway...since everyone on the street knows I foster dogs they asked if I could find a home for this tortoise.....I know nothing about them really and find myself with this animal that needs a home. I have been asked by a few Mom's on the street if they can have him and I have said no (even though I wanted to say yes because I don't have the time for all the dogs and this guy) but as a dog foster mother I know they would have this little guy then get fed up and give him away to someone who knows nothing of them.
So....I am looking for the rescue or foster person for this Sulcata in Orange County California.....My husband is not thrilled we have him but what can you do. As soon as someone finds out you do fostering and or rescue they dump all their animals on you.
Any suggestions would be great please see my email address below.
[email protected]

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
aka2tal said:
I am a member of the Orange County Chapter of the Tortoise Club. Go to their website at http://www.tortoise.org/orangecounty/. Tom and Sharon will be able to help you out. Let me know if you have problems contacting them.

David - Whittier

I picked up the little tort this afternoon. I am a member of the Inland Empire Chapter of the Tortoise Club. When I read the original post I PM’ed them right away and offered my services as a foster mom. Sorry, David I didn't see your post until now. I am posting info on him in Sulcata Central if your interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.