Sulcata Tortoise Looking for a Home in ARIZONA

TeguBuzz

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
Hey everyone,

I know it's been a while since I've posted but an individual reached out to me today on one of my YouTube videos. She lives around Phoenix, Arizona in an area called Peoria and her son came across a rather small/hatchling sized sulcata on someone's front yard and none of the neighbors claimed the sulcata was theirs.

I'm assuming whoever the original owners were probably abandoned it, but who knows. Well as of right now, this individual is keeping the sulcata and trying to find it a new home, so if any of you AZ'ers that are somewhat local to the area and are experienced in sulcatas are willing to take this one in, please do comment below or PM me your emails/contact info so I can forward you to her.

I saw a video of the sulcata and it looked in ok shape, but hard to tell. I'd pick this little guy up right away if I was local.

If anyone can tag known members in the area, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Best,

Manolis

Melissa319

5 Year Member
outside of Phoenix, AZ
I'm not far at all (half hour or so) if they still need help. We've been kicking around the idea of adding a sulcata to the family for a bit now. Have a setup available and can hang on to the little one if they still want to search for an owner, as well.

CindyT

Hi Melissa,

I saw your response to an earlier post about another sulcata found in Peoria several months ago. I'm seeking a good home for a beautiful 6" sulcata tortoise found in my neighborhood in Peoria, AZ. I would love to find the right home. Please contact me if you or anyone you know may be interested (Arizona only). Happy to text pics - haven't quite figured out how to upload to this site yet. Thanks so much! Cindy

I'm not far at all (half hour or so) if they still need help. We've been kicking around the idea of adding a sulcata to the family for a bit now. Have a setup available and can hang on to the little one if they still want to search for an owner, as well.

RayRay

5 Year Member
central texas
I believe if you are on mobile you have to use imgur or alike site and then copy paste the URL.