HELP!!!!! (having a hard time waiting)

margykid

Help me!!!! I have fallen in love with this little baby Hermann. The one on the right.ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1410702675.917335.jpgI am going to buy her but I can't wait that long. IM TO EXCITED.:);)How do I stop thinking about it?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
You won't stop thinking about it, but what will help is to read all you can about their care here on the forum and then get everything set up right to house him/her. Then, do test runs for the day and night to make sure the temps and humidity hold to their proper levels. This will make the time go by faster and you will feel good that you are doing something for him/her

josh shultis

ontario, canada
You won't stop thinking about it, but what will help is to read all you can about their care here on the forum and then get everything set up right to house him/her. Then, do test runs for the day and night to make sure the temps and humidity hold to their proper levels. This will make the time go by faster and you will feel good that you are doing something for him/her
Great advice!

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, MB
Awesome advice! And when the time comes, you'll able to enjoy the moment, instead of worrying if you're doing everything right.

May
THBs: Darwin & Merlin
Aussies: Dax, Vegas, & Cricket
IG: @AUSSOMEAUSSIES