Hello

Cynbene

Hi,
I am new to the forum and new to the tortoise world !
I recently rescued a young Herman's tortoise. i named him Darwin. I am so grateful for this site! It has already helped so much! I just want to make sure I take the best care of him and the information out there is so conflicting.

It amazes me how much I have become attached to him in such a short time. He is a little character.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    905.5 KB · Views: 21

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hello, and welcome to the Forum!

TulaTheTortoise

Cynbene said:
Hi,
I recently rescued a young Herman's tortoise. i named him Darwin. I am so grateful for this site! It has already helped so much! I just want to make sure I take the best care of him and the information out there is so conflicting.

It amazes me how much I have become attached to him in such a short time. He is a little character.

Hey I'm new too I I've got a new Tunisian tortoise :tort:

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Cynbene said:
Hi,

Hello and Welcome to the forum. Good to have you here.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello and welcome to the TFO from AZ . The info. Isn't conflicting it's just the old way and the new way . Back in the 60's we feed water turtles ant eggs. And put them in a small bowl . Now we put them in ponds and large tanks and we feed many different foods . But have a great tort day

Cynbene

darwin2.jpg darwin3.JPG thanks so much for the welcome :) here are a couple pictures of Darwin....I am not sure why they are upside down