Hello!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melina367

5 Year Member
Hey everyone my name is Melina. I live in Riverside,California.
I am 10 years old i know i am a little bit young to be on this website but i am new to taking care of tortoises. I love turtles. i have 8 water turtles and 1 baby sulcata desert tortoise. I joined this website to see what i can do to take better care of my tortoise. For now she seems healthy and okay. I hope when ever something does go wrong that someone is here to help me.
:D :) :rolleyes: :shy: :tort:
Melina

Attachments

• Phone Pics & Vids 246.jpg
    Phone Pics & Vids 246.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 13

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Welcome Melina! You are young, but that is perfectly fine with us, after all you are the future of tortoise keeping. So what are your water turtles? :tort:

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
Well I thought that I was young but you beat me but that's great that you are into torts and turtles but

WELCOME :D

Stephanie

5 Year Member
Southern California
Welcome to the forum, Melina! I hope you find a lot of help in keeping up the great work with your turtles and sulcata. :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Melina:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

Its quite ok that you're here and only 10 years old. This shows quite a bit of maturity on your part (joining a forum in order to learn how to better care for your animals). We're very glad to have you here, and yes, we're here for you if you ever need us.

blafiriravt

5 Year Member
Vermont
Hey Melina! Welcome to the forum! We are happy to have you here, and interested to here about your turtles. There are some very cool people here willing to help you out if you ever shold need it. You picked a good website to join:D

Melina367

5 Year Member
Jacqui said:
Welcome Melina! You are young, but that is perfectly fine with us, after all you are the future of tortoise keeping. So what are your water turtles? :tort:

I have 2 red ear sliders,Sheldon and Tortlini i have 6 other ones but i don't know what type they are they have brown shells and i dont have any pictures of them.

Melina367

5 Year Member
Hi everybody!! Thank you so much for replying and saying it's ok that im young and that i am on here. It's just that i really love turtles and tortoises and i got this baby sulcata tortoise for $70 ($80 originally) and my mom said to take good care of it. So i saw this video on youtube of a sulcata that looks just like mine so i sent the person a message of questions and they replied saying the foods i should be feeding it and how to take care of it and they said "you should go to tortoisforum.org for more information." and im glad they said that or i wouldn't be on here learning how to take good care of my tortoise and my turtles. Thank you all so much for welcoming me! I really appreciate it! :D :) :tort:

-Melina

Melina367

5 Year Member
I am so glad i joined this website :D
Melina From Riverside,California
1 Baby Sulcata Desert Tortoise
2 Red eared sliders
6 other water turtles (i don't know what type they are)
6 Dogs
6 Cats
3 Canaries
3 Ninfa Birds
1 Parrot

Neltharion

10 Year Member!
Northern California
Melina367 said:
I am so glad i joined this website :D
Melina From Riverside,California
1 Baby Sulcata Desert Tortoise
2 Red eared sliders
6 other water turtles (i don't know what type they are)
6 Dogs
6 Cats
3 Canaries
3 Ninfa Birds
1 Parrot

Welcome Melina!

Status
Not open for further replies.