Hello! reptile lover/new sulcata mama

MelissaNicole

Location (City and/or State)
Eastern Pennsylvania
Hello everyone!

I've been using this forum for so much research I figured it was about time I joined :) I've read all the care sheets and many many threads and I am so grateful I found this site! I grew up in a home where raising reptiles (and other animals) was the norm. I currently have 9 turtles, (two of which include a russian tortoise and my newest addition a sulcata tortoise) 3 bearded dragons, and a cat.
I am looking forward to chatting with people who have the same passion for these adorable animals as I do!! :tort:

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hello, Melissa, and a very warm welcome to Tortoise Forum to you and your menagerie.
As has already been not so subtly hinted at above, we love pictures here so would be keen to see some.
Enjoy the forum, it's great here.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello and welcome. What size sulcata did you get?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Melissa and welcome to the Forum!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California

StephjShank

Hello everyone!

I've been using this forum for so much research I figured it was about time I joined :) I've read all the care sheets and many many threads and I am so grateful I found this site! I grew up in a home where raising reptiles (and other animals) was the norm. I currently have 9 turtles, (two of which include a russian tortoise and my newest addition a sulcata tortoise) 3 bearded dragons, and a cat.
I am looking forward to chatting with people who have the same passion for these adorable animals as I do!! :tort:

Welcome! Same boat here, new Sulcata owner!