Hello from Texas!

Toffi

I'm new on this forum and I have 2 baby RedFoot, and Brazilian Cherry Head tortoises. They're only about 4-5 months old, and I want to learn as much as I can about them. I'm looking forward to learning about my tortoises and making new friends here! I will be posting some pictures soon! Thank you!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Hello and Welcome to the forum. We have many member are from Texas. Good to have you and your torts here. This is a great place to learn and share.

Welcome. and looking forward to your photos.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome!!

When you have time, check out the Tortoise Library There is some very good reading there for new RF tortoise-keepers.

Speedy-1

St. David Arizona
Hi and
m1277.gif

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Hello and Welcome to the forum. We have many member are from Texas. Good to have you and your torts here. This is a great place to learn and share.

Welcome. and looking forward to your photos.

It's part of our master plan

XxRockyxX

Planet Earth
Hi I know this is a bit late but my reply never sent I guess. :) well hi there and welcome to the forum! As of yesterday, I too am in Texas! (By the way I was talking to your mom earlier) lol and unknowingly that's it was you, I had already seen this thread and but a reply but I had really bad signal and so I don't think it sent. Good luck on your upcoming thread (if you know what I mean) and your torties! :D