Hello from myself and Hermann!

Leisy Lou

Location (City and/or State)
HOUSTON
Hello!

I am a new tortoise owner and attached is my new little cherry head red footed tortoise named Hermann.

I grew up raising turtles, but am excited to raise my first tortoise!

Hermann is 4-5 weeks old and about 2 in long. I have a picture of his home which I hope is not to big for him right now. I have only had him a week, and have some questions/concerns that to make sure I am not making any mistakes early on.

Looking forward to learning more about how to keep this little guy thriving and talking with all of you!! :)

Attachments

• PXL_20210527_181636932.jpg
    PXL_20210527_181636932.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 16
  • PXL_20210527_181629585.jpg
    PXL_20210527_181629585.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 16

harrythetortoise

Virginia
Hello!

I am a new tortoise owner and attached is my new little cherry head red footed tortoise named Hermann.

Hermann is 4-5 weeks old and about 2 in long. I have a picture of his home which I hope is not to big for him right now. I have only had him a week, and have some questions/concerns that to make sure I am not making any mistakes early on.

Looking forward to learning more about how to keep this little guy thriving and talking with all of you!! :)
wow so cute!!

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Welcome to the forum!

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Hello!

Welcome to the forum. He's gorgeous!! Congrats!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi, and welcome!

We have a couple of very good care sheets on Redfooted tortoises. You can find them pinned towards the top of our redfoot section.

Leisy Lou

HOUSTON
Hi, and welcome!

We have a couple of very good care sheets on Redfooted tortoises. You can find them pinned towards the top of our redfoot section.
I will definitely go check those out!!

Thank you so very much!! :-D