Hello from Srinual (aka strongy!)

Nujie

Location (City and/or State)
Bangkok
It’s been awhile since I last posted and to be honest it’s been a stressful 7 months as my 8 year old Sulcata “Srinual” (means cream color in thai) has been sick on and off, not eating, not pooping, generally very constipated and very lethargic. He was back and forth at the animal hospital a few times for months at a time and actually had to have a tube inserted through his throat for awhile in order to receive nutrients as he refused to eat or even open his mouth for months. All of us at home were so worried and stressed as we all love him and have had him since he was a hatchling. Long story short, after 7 long months Srinual is back to eating well and pooping on his own, and walking around happily at home - thus, mom has renamed him “strongy“ to symbolize his return to health! Here’s a photo of strongy happily enjoying his walkabouts and thank you to everyone who asked about him since my last posts months back when he was sick. It’s been a long journey back but we are overjoyed that strongy seems happy and strong at long last!

DCA116BA-66EC-4249-B4E1-97D1529140DD.jpeg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Strongy looks great. Glad you were able to get him back up to health!

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Glad he got better!

LeoTheWaywardTortoise

Platinum Tortoise Club
Maricopa, AZ
I know this is a very old post, but I just have to say - Strongy is GORGEOUS, and I was so happy to hear he recovered!