RIP Timmy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmytort

5 Year Member
After a long bout with a respiratory infection Timmy has passed. For those who didn't know Timmy got sick several months back but was able to make a strong recovery it seemed but even arizonas triple digit days weren't enough for him to fully recover. He seemed to be back to his old self for about a month and then took a drastic turn for the worse in the last 2 weeks. It came as a surprise that he relapsed during this time of the year but he is no longer suffering. Timmy was 3.5 years old and nearly 9 inches and about 7lbs.

On a good note Timmys little brother Tiny Tim who is a year younger is doing great. Also our rescue sullie Chewie is also doing fabulous. Chewie was attacked by a dog before we got her and very badly injured. It's been nearly two years since the attack but Chewie is finally back to growing and fast. Chewie had not been growing since the attack but has grown at least an inch so far this year, great smooth growth, pics to come.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Sorry to hear about Timmy, but glad to hear Tim and Chewy are doing well.

Timmytort

5 Year Member
Thanks for all the kind words. I have tried an tried to figure out how things ended the way they did and can't figure anything out. We had lots of rescue sullies this past winter and Timmy was the only one who got sick and he wasn't even the youngest or smallest sullie we had. I guess sometimes things just happen that are beyond our control.

TaraDodrill

5 Year Member
So sorry about Timmy. I know how heartbreaking that is, but I am glad that he is no longer suffering and that your other Sullie's are doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.