Hello from Philippines

Barakongkape

Hi guys, new to this site, very excited to learn from you guys. Im barakongkape from the philippines. I will be having my new tortoise in a few days. Thanks

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai/New York

Barakongkape

Thank you, i am choosing between a sulcata or a leopard. Hoping i can take care of them for a long long time.. Cheers

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Did you read their care sheets, they are a big responsibility? Do you have enough space? They will grow before you know it

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello and welcome to the TFO from AZ,USA .when you get your tort please send us some Picts . Have a great tort day!

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum

Barakongkape

Did you read their care sheets, they are a big responsibility? Do you have enough space? They will grow before you know it
Yes, i've read the care sheet, but will read it again, we do have an open space here so it shouldnt be a problem, what im learning is, im scared about the pyramiding shell, i hope i can take care of my tort properly. Thank you again for the suggestions ang concern. I really appreciated it. Cheers

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Barakongkape
You will find a lot of nice people here that work hard to help you with your torts . Have a great tort day !

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum!

747117wei24kafiu.gif