Hello from Michigan!

Dammit Dahlgren

never let her loose in you house, there have been many tortoise deaths caused by this. she can easily eat a dust bunny or a paper clip. there was even a person who was on here that accidentally smashed there torts head by a door:(
I thought I was doing a good thing by letting her out to get some "exercise" because I know shes in a smaller enclosure. When I was doing it, I never let her out of my sight. :(

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello and welcome to the TFO from AZ. How is Flint doing I was born in Saginaw but about 30 years ago I desided to move to AZ more jobs and a lot less snow . But have agreat tort day . Russians Rule !

Dammit Dahlgren

Hello and welcome to the TFO from AZ. How is Flint doing I was born in Saginaw but about 30 years ago I desided to move to AZ more jobs and a lot less snow . But have agreat tort day . Russians Rule !
Im sorry to say, Flint has really gone down hill! Especially when GM closed plants and Buick City has been leveled to the ground several years ago. Most jobs are pretty much "retail", and you really cant support a family too well doing that. It's just all sad now a days!

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Im sorry to say, Flint has really gone down hill! Especially when GM closed plants and Buick City has been leveled to the ground several years ago. Most jobs are pretty much "retail", and you really cant support a family too well doing that. It's just all sad now a days!
Well your welcome to come out here more jobs and you choose when you want snow not God the only down fall is your torts whisper in Spanish , they drink your beer , and lay out in the sun all day , and they steel your tv remote ! :)

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Its a sweltering 37* today! Suppose to get up into the lower 40's next week (bye-bye snow)! Seriously, you guys dont have to change your clocks ahead tonight?
Nope the rich have tried for years to get time change approved for their golf but the rest of us will not approve it. So no time changes in AZ!