Hello from Colorado Springs

Jimb

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Colorado Springs, Co.
I'm a new Tortoise owner and I have a 2 month old Russian (Trooper) & just received my 1 month old Sulcata Tanner. I also have a 10 month old Red Saharan Uromastyx and a 1 year old Cyclura cornuta (Rhino Iguana).
I've done a ton of research and came to this forum to learn even more and to swap pictures & adventures with other Tortoise lovers.
I'm recently retired so I'm able to devote most all my time to my little family.
These are my babies :)ComparisonC.JPG

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum!

We have care sheets for both your species. You can find them pinned at the tops of the sulcata section and the russian section.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
*waves from Nebraska* Hi! :) Beautiful young ones. :<3::tort::<3: May I be snoopy and ask what you use to do? What made you interested in tortoise and why these two lucky guys?

Colorado
Hi, fellow Colorado tortoise lover! I'm in Colorado too, though I prefer not to say where exactly, and I also have a Russian! His name's trouble, and I think he's at least a couple years old because of his size. Unfortunately, the shop where I found him didn't know his exact age. Your little guys is adorable! Mine's the profile picture model. I'd be happy to talk tortoises, though I don't have much experience. But I always love learning more and I'd love to share stories.

Brittani Paquin

Welcome to the forum! I'm new here as well! We're form Michigan! I have a red-footed who is roughly 6 years of age. His name is Echo. I would love to eventually have some hatchlings!image.jpeg

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Hello and Welcome! ! ! ! ! Good to have you all here. You sure got some cutie there. Welcome.