Hello from Colorado

Turtlesfromcolo

Location (City and/or State)
Colorado
Hi there! I have 3, 7 month old ornate box turtles and 3 adult ornates. I'm new to having Hatchlings and need all the information I can get.. I've had my adults for a few years and just adore all my turtles... I love what I've seen already on this forum and look forward to all the great advice and info from other fellow turtle lovers..

Turtlesfromcolo

Colorado
I think I'm moving backwards on here... Hello to All, thank you for the nice welcomes.. Question? When you follow individuals on here, does it notify you of their post or how does "following" work? I'm sure I'm missing this info somewhere..

MeganRose

Colorado
Hey fellow Coloradan!!! I have 2 ornates myself and love them. I recently acquired some 3-toed boxies and can't believe the difference in looks and temperament.

HappyHermanns

Rochester, Michigan
I think I'm moving backwards on here... Hello to All, thank you for the nice welcomes.. Question? When you follow individuals on here, does it notify you of their post or how does "following" work? I'm sure I'm missing this info somewhere..
Welcome!!
I am pretty new too, but I believe that the "follow" button allows you to check your list of "people you follow" to see who you follow and click their name to see what they are up to. I haven't seen any thing telling me someone I'm following posted.. Does that make sense?? haha:confused::D
Good luck!!
Your babies are soo cute!! :)

Turtlesfromcolo

Colorado
Hey fellow Coloradan!!! I have 2 ornates myself and love them. I recently acquired some 3-toed boxies and can't believe the difference in looks and temperament.
Hi there!! Yes the 3 toed are very beautiful in color.. I only have the ornates, but love seeing the 3 toed on here.

Turtlesfromcolo

Colorado
Welcome!!
I am pretty new too, but I believe that the "follow" button allows you to check your list of "people you follow" to see who you follow and click their name to see what they are up to. I haven't seen any thing telling me someone I'm following posted.. Does that make sense?? haha:confused::D
Your babies are soo cute!! :)
Yes, it does..Thank you!!

Arlenetorturtle

I am new to this site and to tortoises, but have had box turtles for 30 years, have had lots of baby ornates, for the past 10 years, they are so cute, I have them every spring and fall now, I have 3 toe and ornate turtles and tortoises I have 1 red foot and 5 Russians, they all really consume my time!! But they are fun and all have different personalities!