Healthy?

CharlieS2020

Location (City and/or State)
Ontario
Hey everyone! so I went camping for 5 nights and my older brother took care of my tortoise. I was just wondering if you guys could do a health check to make sure Charlie looks healthy. Also is there anyway to tell the gender of a tortoise at 1 and a half years old? Here are the photos of Charlie.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

MichaelL

5 Year Member
Ocala, Fl
Looks greta
Hey everyone! so I went camping for 5 nights and my older brother took care of my tortoise. I was just wondering if you guys could do a health check to make sure Charlie looks healthy. Also is there anyway to tell the gender of a tortoise at 1 and a half years old? Here are the photos of Charlie.View attachment 328608View attachment 328609View attachment 328610View attachment 328611
Looks great! Beautiful tortoise. If you post some pics of the cloaca and back end, we may possibly be able to see. You'll probably only know for sure when it's older though.

CharlieS2020

Ontario
Looks greta

Looks great! Beautiful tortoise. If you post some pics of the cloaca and back end, we may possibly be able to see. You'll probably only know for sure when it's older though.
Thank you so much! Right now I’m calling Charlie a she but I would be fine if she turned out to be a boy!