Hermanns?

Kieran90

Location (City and/or State)
Uk
This is Charlie. I just wanted to check. Do you guys think he's a Hermans? Also he's had a proper runny arse?. Eats mostly kale and some tortoise mix I grow myself. He was eating more lettuce until recently but I took him off it as was advised too. (Been warm bathing but I dont see him drinking in the bath) also seen him eating mud a couple of times. Is that normal?
Charlie enjoys going out with the lads, escape artistry and long climactic love making sessions, preferably with a pair of brand new trainers. Thanks ??

IMG_20200706_160025.jpg

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello and welcome. The diet should be mostly broadleaf weeds of the correct types. Grocery store food by itself is not a great diet for them. If you must use grocery store fare, you need to amend it with something to add variety, fiber and calcium.

Here is the care info;

Kieran90

Uk
Hello and welcome. The diet should be mostly broadleaf weeds of the correct types. Grocery store food by itself is not a great diet for them. If you must use grocery store fare, you need to amend it with something to add variety, fiber and calcium.

Here is the care info;
Mint thanks ?