• Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Healthy Sulcata For free

Carnut

Location (City and/or State)
Atlanta ga
Josh (a female we believe) needs a loving home. She is healthy- always provided for with the best diet, vitamins, lighting and we even have an enclosure outside for her. However, it’s just becoming apparent that this is not a great pet for our son and soon the 55g tank just won’t be large enough, he’s also not taking care of the tortoise as agreed...

We love to see a tortoise lover adopt Josh. Maybe rename her. No new tortoise owners need apply.

770-710-8265, Sean.

Tortugatron

Tortoise Club
Buhl, Idaho
Josh looks like a beautiful tortoise, and to be honest, I’ve never met a Josh I didn’t like ;) best of luck with the rehoming!

kunduktr

5 Year Member
Hi, Sean!
I texted you earlier about adopting Josh. I have 5 large (70+ lbs) and one smaller (20lb) Sulcatas. They live outside year round with their own heated shelter. I would be happy to add Josh to my tortoise family if it suits you. I can send pics of my enclosure, etc. I’m not a newbie.
Sean Sanders
Dothan, AL

John kellum

Byron
Josh (a female we believe) needs a loving home. She is healthy- always provided for with the best diet, vitamins, lighting and we even have an enclosure outside for her. However, it’s just becoming apparent that this is not a great pet for our son and soon the 55g tank just won’t be large enough, he’s also not taking care of the tortoise as agreed...

We love to see a tortoise lover adopt Josh. Maybe rename her. No new tortoise owners need apply.

770-710-8265, Sean.

Do you still have her

Ashlyn Eastus

Boca Raton FL

770-710-8265, Sean.
Have you found her a home? We have 100 acres in Lampasas TX and own 2 Sulcatas who we rescued and we LOVE! I would love to give her a home.