Healthy Sulcata For free

Carnut

Location (City and/or State)
Atlanta ga
Josh (a female we believe) needs a loving home. She is healthy- always provided for with the best diet, vitamins, lighting and we even have an enclosure outside for her. However, it’s just becoming apparent that this is not a great pet for our son and soon the 55g tank just won’t be large enough, he’s also not taking care of the tortoise as agreed...

We love to see a tortoise lover adopt Josh. Maybe rename her. No new tortoise owners need apply.

770-710-8265, Sean.

5LOWqQ0.jpg

Tortugatron

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Buhl, Idaho
Josh looks like a beautiful tortoise, and to be honest, I’ve never met a Josh I didn’t like ;) best of luck with the rehoming!

kunduktr

5 Year Member
Hi, Sean!
I texted you earlier about adopting Josh. I have 5 large (70+ lbs) and one smaller (20lb) Sulcatas. They live outside year round with their own heated shelter. I would be happy to add Josh to my tortoise family if it suits you. I can send pics of my enclosure, etc. I’m not a newbie.
Sean Sanders
Dothan, AL

John kellum

Byron
Josh (a female we believe) needs a loving home. She is healthy- always provided for with the best diet, vitamins, lighting and we even have an enclosure outside for her. However, it’s just becoming apparent that this is not a great pet for our son and soon the 55g tank just won’t be large enough, he’s also not taking care of the tortoise as agreed...

We love to see a tortoise lover adopt Josh. Maybe rename her. No new tortoise owners need apply.

770-710-8265, Sean.

5LOWqQ0.jpg
Do you still have her

Ashlyn Eastus

Boca Raton FL

770-710-8265, Sean.
Have you found her a home? We have 100 acres in Lampasas TX and own 2 Sulcatas who we rescued and we LOVE! I would love to give her a home.
5LOWqQ0.jpg

Hartwell
Hi I am experienced with sulcata tortoises. I am very interested. I have over an acre fenced in for outside time and I have a set up inside. I live in Georgia