5 Year Old Sulcata Tortoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadeBermoy

My husband and I are trying to rehome our 5 year old sulcata tortoise that we have had since she was a month old. She is in perfect health. Great around young children, dogs and ferrets. She has never bitten anyone. She is a great loving family pet. We dont have the room for her anyone. We really hate to see her go. She has marks on the bottom of her shell. My moms dogs attacked her 5 months ago but she is fine everything is closed up and her shell is still growing back. She really needs a home with a lot of room and loving owners. We can ship if needed. We live in Walla Walla Washington State

John Peskey

My husband and I are trying to rehome our 5 year old sulcata tortoise that we have had since she was a month old. She is in perfect health. Great around young children, dogs and ferrets. She has never bitten anyone. She is a great loving family pet. We dont have the room for her anyone. We really hate to see her go. She has marks on the bottom of her shell. My moms dogs attacked her 5 months ago but she is fine everything is closed up and her shell is still growing back. She really needs a home with a lot of room and loving owners. We can ship if needed. We live in Walla Walla Washington State
Hi!
I live in Helena Montana on a small ranch...I am very interested!
Tell me more : )

linda2503

5 Year Member
If your willing to ship I am interested I live in adelanto ca. I have a very large yard. And plan on making an enclosure out of a rubber shed. Once I find a tortoise to adopt

Killerrookie

If your willing to ship her, I will take her. We own over 36 acres of land and she would be a great addition to the family. I live in Houston Texas where it's nice and warm in the spring and summer.

Forester

My family and I live in Odessa Texas . It is a nice warm climate and is dry not humid. We would be really interested in adopting a new tortoise into our family our youngest child is 12. We would live to have a tortoise. What is her name..... does she have one. Please get back to me if your interested.

Forester

I live in Odessa Texas where it is dry and warm. I have a spacious backyard and a place to keep him indoors during the winter months. I would really live to have her as a pet. As for health checkups, there is an A-Z vet clinic about 10 or 15 miles away from my house. I bet she is beautiful. If you are interested could you email me at [email protected]. if you could, could you post up some pictures? Please get back with me if you are interested. If your not, I completely understand and I wish you the best of luck with finding a new home for her.

Phil Adams

Location (City and/or State)
Alabama
In alabama...don't have a sulcata at the moment......have had them in the past....just means I don't have any to fight with yours!! ;)

I would absolutely be willing to adopt her, and could pay overnight live animal shipping to Missouri. If you want pictures of where she'd be living or any other info, my email is [email protected] and phone is (573) 999-2881.

Status
Not open for further replies.