He didn't like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIMBER

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Wigan, Lanc's UK
My male Herman "Bruce" has just regurgitated a load of food (I use the word food loosely).

I had them both out in the garden today since it was nice for a change, they were only out there for about 30 - 45 minutes though.

Anyway, I just happened to be having a look at them, thinking about giving them their evening meal when suddenly I spot bruce with a petal in its mouth.
Where did that come from.

I then realized it wasn't being eaten, it was coming out! followed by a load more.

However, what followed the petal looked like it should have come out the other end...

I think this must have really freaked Bruce out as straight after this he was scampering all over the place, like he couldn't make up his mind which direction to .
He then took himself into one of their hides, stopped for a few minutes then turned to face the exit.

He looked like he as trying to bring up more, but just bubbles appeared around his mouth.

I picked him up and put him in his pool in case a drink of water might be in order.

He stayed there for a while, now he's leaning up on the edge of the pool, half in /half out. He looks calm at the moment.

I', no biologist but I had a little look through what came out (nice) and found a little stone in there.

Wonder if its that what caused it? I've kept it all for the moment just in case a trip to the vet is needed.

SIMBER

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wigan, Lanc's UK
bikerchicspain said:
Oh no poor bruce, hope hes ok, keep us posted on how he is!

He seems just fine now, I left him be for a good while, just kept checking in on him.
He's been eating and he had a good (carefully watched) walk about in the garden today and then treated to a little strawberry.

I think it must have been that stone and his body just naturally ejecting it.

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
Thankgoodness for that, I am so pleased for you both, hopefully hes learnt his lesson....

Status
Not open for further replies.