Silly Sulcata

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBHerps

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Never wear shoes in the baby tortoise cage!

Little Leonardo decided that instead of going to a hide for shade that the bottoms of my feet provide GREAT shade(I’m not going to say I have big feet but size 11.5 so u judge lol). So i’m walking and I don’t notice that everytime I lift my feet he crawls under. SO then I stop and I felt something like a rock under my foot. IT WAS LEONARDO!!!! I IMMEDIATELY picked him up and looked him over. He was a bit shocked but came out of his shell in a couple of minutes. Then I gave the babies(this includes him) some food and he was fine munching on it with Petal and Juno(the other 2)

Well....thats my tradgedy for today.
:rolleyes:
:)

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
Boy I'm sure that stopped your heart, at least for a moment. Lucky you , lucky Leonardo. Guess barefoot is the way it will be from now on :p

JBHerps

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Crazy1 said:
Boy I'm sure that stopped your heart, at least for a moment. Lucky you , lucky Leonardo. Guess barefoot is the way it will be from now on :p
YEAH IT STOPPED MY HEART!!! I was "dead" for like 5 minutes!!!

Barefoot yes.

JBHerps

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Isa said:
Leonardo is very lucky!

I love happy endings :D

I love happy endings too. Luckily i was really only stepping on one side of his shell. Silly boy. he's always doing crazy stuff like this too lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.