Haven't been posting lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rees2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Santa Cruz California
But have my reasons...I got a trouble!Oh sorry puppy.I still can't put up pics up but can any one give me some tips.We still can't walk her outside yet she needs another shot but pretty soon we can we've tried walking here around outside on a leash but she try to kill the leash.She has so much energy!She some chew toys a collar and a leash a couple bags of food our backyard to run around in a crate a little bed and some other things that I can't rember.Anything else we should have?

S

stells

Congratulations on your new puppy :) what breed is she?
as for the walking you need to get her used to the lead slowly, put the collar and lead on and let her roam around without you having hold of the other end at first make sure she is supervised so she doesn't get her self caught up. Repeat this until she is used to the lead, then you can pick up the other end, don't lead her around to start just let her lead the way until she is used to you having hold of it. Remember to have treats to reward good behaviour and ignore her if she is bad she will soon get the hang of it. but it might take time.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.