Happy Birthday Jodie!!!

Prairie Mom

I saw you're wearing the birthday banner today and thought you needed a cheerful post in your honor!!

:D:D:DHappy Birthday, @Jodie !!! Thanks for all you contribute to the forum!:D:D:D

:<3::tort::<3:

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
Frill? It's your day of birth? As young as you are, I hope the old man I saw you with at the show takes you out somewhere very special or at the least treats you at home special !

Jodie

5 Year Member
Spokane Valley WA
Frill? It's your day of birth? As young as you are, I hope the old man I saw you with at the show takes you out somewhere very special or at the least treats you at home special !
Lol. He did, always does. He says, why you gotta pick on me? I didn't do anything to him. Thanks for laugh Ken.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Dear Jodie,

Wishes for a VERY..........

:<3: H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! ;)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Read a lot of your posts. Thanks.
Only just found this so, a belated but sincere;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
for yesterday.
Hope you had a great day.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
Thank you. Got my new outdoor Russian enclosure finished and planted, so it was a great day.
That's great that you got that done. They are going to be happy campers. The plants in my enclosure are about an inch tall right now and yesterday when it was warm my tortoise was out there trying her darndest to eat every single one of them :) it's going to be too cold out there for the next week or so so maybe the plants will have a chance to grow now.