Guilty Poo & Mud Face

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
This is my big female Princess, It was nice and warm today so I made a nice mud hole for them. Only to find her digging thru the mud with her face for cat poop. I try to clean it up but all torts seem to have a nose for smelling out poop. I took this pic of her and I think she knows she has a poo mud face with one big eye open

Redstrike

10 Year Member!
New York
No doubt Princess cleans up nicely (as seen in your other post), but I think I prefer the "post-poo bobbing" face :D.

Thanks for the laugh :tort:

TonkaLuv

5 Year Member
Virginia
RE: Guilty Poo & Mud Face

Lol! I love it. My Tonka is a poop feind, too!

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
No....lady tortoise would never speak of such a thing....I think it was a case of slip and fall...:D:D

LindaF

5 Year Member
Cute, but sure wouldn't want to kiss that poop face! You are right, they are major poop finders! I try my best to have all dog poop picked up but my RF always finds some. Doesn't matter how old or how fresh, he will chow it down....

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
ascott said:
No....lady tortoise would never speak of such a thing....I think it was a case of slip and fall...:D:D

Funny- she is like me, Ive been falling in poo my whole life to:D

LindaF said:
Cute, but sure wouldn't want to kiss that poop face! You are right, they are major poop finders! I try my best to have all dog poop picked up but my RF always finds some. Doesn't matter how old or how fresh, he will chow it down....

My 2 little radiated :tort: will find it within seconds after being put in the grass. torts have good sniffers

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
what a face. cutie pie. my bulldog has a thing for his cats poop. why do they like it? yuck. yours has poo on the face and bully gets litter in his teeth. 'lol'

Status
Not open for further replies.