Growing a smooth baby... LOTS OF PICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikki0601

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bonifay, FL
She is going to be a certified family nurse practitioner, u must be proud, that is a great accomplishment

dds7155 said:
He's Beatiful , i raised 2 sulcata about 25 years ago, when they got so big ,i gave them to my friend in flordia that has 35 acres ,then i thought food caused the pyramiding , i see you a nurse , thats a great field ,my daughter is one also, she has a year before she a cfnp,,( is that right?)

Linzbragg

5 Year Member
The last 2 pics of Sully eating are so cute! I love the little round back legs they have, and so strong too.

tortiechik

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Mexico
nikki0601 said:
Tom your post on raising Sulcatas was the best thing I read in all the months I spent preparing from my Sully, it was a god send.. I had prepped his home for his arrival and changed it many many times because the info I had just didnt feel right, at one point I had a tort table full of timothy hay, no water dish etc, I felt like I was going to set my tort table on fire, the habitat was so dry, but thats what every one said, keep em in dry hot conditions, like the dessert, luckily for some reason I didnt like the setup no matter who was saying it was right, it didnt seem right, then I stumbled upon your post and I was like ” Thats how I am doing it!!” Lol, it just made sense, although I had no experience to compare it to, I knew your way was right, I had second guessed every other site until your post, I am so glad I found it and I will always refer any keeper to that post, I tell em I have seen first hand, there is no other way to do it.. Not only does your method help dramatically in raising a smooth tort but the tort is happy, warm and hydrated, I can definitely bet if we all kept our babies this way, not only would we have a world of smooth Sullys but I bet the number of babies who pass from dehydration or related illness would be much much slimmer

Where is that post? I' d like to read it

Status
Not open for further replies.