Greetings from Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zouave

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Toronto
First of all thank you all so much for making this forum as informative and fun as any on the web! :D I know forums and you have an excellent one here!

I am educating myself before taking the plunge into tortoise herding and I have found the answers to the majority of my questions while lurking on TF and reading many many threads. I am fully aware that tortoises don't belong in Canada but they are here none the less and stories of misinformed consumers and suffering animals have spurred me to want to get involved and possibly adopt and provide a proper habitat fer one/some. I will continue to quietly read threads and maybe comment here and there but wanted to say hello and also give a small token of appreciation back to the users.

Signature Userbars TortoiseForum Style! :cool: Just pick the appropriate bar, upload to the image host of yer liking, add a link to yer sig and VOILA!

ALSO, FOr those of you that want something special on yer userbar, if you respond in the next few hours i can edit any title you like. I used an online editor so when i close the browser it will reset all fields and i doubt i can make that bar exactly the same the next time! lol

4a891d6f.png

36b8e6a5.png

224c883d.png

0406be48.png

39795b79.png

75d009fe.png

01aca23f.png

6ada45f7.png

65411d25.png

d00b85da.png

55b5a865.png

Thanks again so much fer sharing yer knowledge and passion for these wonderful animals.

PS Before some one asks, you can call me Zouave ("ZooWAHV") fer now. :p :tort:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Zouave:

Welcome to the forum!! Good luck in your tortoise search, and thank you so much for my new signature!

Zouave

5 Year Member
Toronto
Thanks fer all the welcomes! :)

I've gone a step further and placed an ad here http://www.reptilescanada.com it seems to be the place to be in the Southern Ontario scene
Looking for: Tortoise Adoption
I will not buy your animal nor will i sell it to someone else. I will not put your tortoise on display nor will i put it in a pot of hot water.

What i will do is attempt to provide a comfortable habitat for for a tortoise that you can no longer care for for as long as i possibly can. I have a large home with lots of space for enclosures and a big backyard for summer time basking.

If this sounds right to you, PM me and we can talk.

To the point, non committal and maybe a tad harsh but the truth.

Yer Welcome Yvonne, i saw the "signature poll" thread after i posted this one and had that sinking feeling. lol But i guess we're all good. :)

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
Hello and welcome to TFO,
Could I possiblynhave the signature of Testudo Greaca, please.
Thank you,

I hope yor time on here is as beneficial as mine.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.