Greetings from Texas

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Hi, Megan, I am not from Texas and don't have Redfoots, but a very warm welcome to Tortoise Forum all the same.
The pyramiding gives him an individual look and his face is very pretty.
lovely tortoise.

Texasladybird

Texas
Hi, Megan, I am not from Texas and don't have Redfoots, but a very warm welcome to Tortoise Forum all the same.
The pyramiding gives him an individual look and his face is very pretty.
lovely tortoise.
Thank you :) I love her little yellow and red freckles on her face.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Hi all, I am a new tortoise parent. My name is Meagan and I am a pro dog trainer in Texas. I am married and have two other fur kids (dogs) I love animals, and the outdoors. I adopted a red foot tortoise female who is around 5 or 6. My tortoise is named Ladybird, I have had her about a month and am in LOVE! She is extremely sweet she will follow me around my house and has just been wonderful. She has pyramiding which really worried me when I adopted her. I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who participates in this forum. Y'alls knowledge and experience has helped me so much in this first month. Ladybird is in a closed in tortoise table that I built. When we move to our new house this fall I'm hoping to build an outdoor inclosure for her to stay in during the day. Again thank you for sharing y'alls knowledge. This is my first post on here but I read many of the threads on here just taking in all the information. Since adopting Ladybird I have got her on a good diet schedule (from redfoots.com) and have her with proper lighting and humidity in addition to regular soakings so I'm confident her pyramiding will improve.

View attachment 131259
Aww, she's beautiful !!! I love people who love animals :) Welcome!