Not open for further replies.

bigjohn

5 Year Member
20130823_141019.jpg20130823_143123.jpgjust sharing some pics of my iguana

Last edited by a moderator:

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Nice ! Looks like a yung female. Very pretty,looks like you are doing a great job .

Sent from my C771 using TortForum mobile app

bigjohn

5 Year Member
mike taylor said:
Nice ! Looks like a yung female. Very pretty,looks like you are doing a great job .

Sent from my C771 using TortForum mobile app

Thanks you. I was thinking it was a male since i got him/her spikes on back of head are getting larger and the head is getting broader i guess ill see once he/she gets older its only 8 inches from tale to vent so Im guessing maybe about ten months

pam said:
Beautiful :)

Thank you

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Healthy looking little one.

For anyone with an iguana or beardie get them out in the SUNSHINE. I was reminded of this again the other day. We had the vet out to treat some mastitis in our camel and the vet started asking me about her son's beardies swollen lower jaw. I nearly did a face palm! She explained that they had him under UV lighting and I had to explain that its not enough sometimes. Certain reptiles NEED sunshine. Iguanas of all types, beardies, and turtles and tortoises top this list.

Teodora'sDAD

5 Year Member
Michigan
Tom said:
mastitis in our camel

Dont hear that one every day. ;)

Had a petting farm guy tell me that camels are better then horses- is this true?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Teodora said:
Dont hear that one every day. ;)

Had a petting farm guy tell me that camels are better then horses- is this true?

Better in some ways, not as good in others.

Lets go to PM or start a new thread for this topic. I just mentioned it because it tied in to the sunshine subject. Sorry to the OP for going off topic.

bigjohn

5 Year Member
jtrux said:
Looks good.

Thanks

luvpetz27 said:
So pretty!!!!!!!! ;)

Thank you

Tom said:
Healthy looking little one.

For anyone with an iguana or beardie get them out in the SUNSHINE. I was reminded of this again the other day. We had the vet out to treat some mastitis in our camel and the vet started asking me about her son's beardies swollen lower jaw. I nearly did a face palm! She explained that they had him under UV lighting and I had to explain that its not enough sometimes. Certain reptiles NEED sunshine. Iguanas of all types, beardies, and turtles and tortoises top this list.

Thank you and good info

argus333 said:
looks upset is she tame

You caught that huh . Im still working on the taming she has came along way .right now she only lets me feed her by hand still working on the handling just being patient she will come around

Status
Not open for further replies.