Going to the Columbus zoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyguy35

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
ontario
Hey, it will be my first time driving across border, I have never driven in the USA. I am going to the Columbus zoo I am so excited. I ended up getting a four day weekend next weekend so I decided its time for a trip. It will be a 8 hour drive but worth it. Any tips for driving in the USA. I don't know of the Road laws if they differ from Canada.

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Depends where you're at. Few times I was in Canada the flashing reds threw me off. But you can look up the state's DMV website to be sure.

Sounds like fun! Take pics!

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
The Columbus Ohio Zoo??
If so, I was just there!! I live close to it!

tyguy35

5 Year Member
ontario
Yes Ohio. How was it when you went? I herd there can be one way streets with arrows above the lanes. Arrows are green when they can be used and arrows red when no traffic is allowed this true?

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
I'm going to the Cleveland zoo today. Someday I'd like to go to the Columbus zoo as I've never been there. I didn't feel like driving the two hours though and I live very near the Cleveland zoo. Let me know how the Columbus zoo is!

tyguy35

5 Year Member
ontario
Lol I have an 8 hour drive but I'm sure it is well worth it.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
My problem would be the other way. But thank you , you got to thinking about my ex wife we use to get up early Saturday morning to Canada for breakfast ( mc Donald's ) but it was fun

Status
Not open for further replies.