Not open for further replies.

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
spain
emysemys said:
bikerchicspain said:
, Here is what i know they eat too much and stuff even more,

Gotta love our auto-correct feature! But I think we all get your meaning!!

It did take a while for the penny to drop as we say in the UK, I thought i didnt write stuff i wrote sh**, thought i was going mad for a moment there till i saw your comment.. :D:D:D:D

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
I hate that they are illegal here, I would love to have one :( I have also been trying to find Haustrums and Giant Ramshorns for years, I know people in other states that have them but it is illegal to sell them across state lines. Boo.

Cfr200

10 Year Member!
Springfield, Mo
When I was in Madagascar I took a picture of a pretty big snail (Giant African Land Snail) when I was out looking for Lemurs. Here is the picture, I would say it was about 6 inches long. It was interesting to see and did not seem to care that I was around.

P5200019-1.jpg

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
I use to have Giant African Land Snails.
Had 6 of them. Got given them as babies, came home with them and my mum hated them.
(I was only a little kid at the time. Around 8?)
So i took care of them as I was meant to and after about a month I came home one day and my mum said "something had gotten into the tank and eaten them all." So very kindly my mum had put them all in a shoe box for me to bury but I wasn't allowed to look as it wasn't a very nice sight!

Then a few years ago I found out there was nothing in that shoe box because what had happened was that mum hated them snails so much she let them go free! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.