Free, stunted 7 yr old Sulcata in Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floof

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
A friend of mine in Las Vegas passed this ad on to me. Anyone in the area who might be able to offer him a home?

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pet/3818519854.html
"Hello. I have a 7.5 year old Sulcata who needs a new home. His name is Turtle.
I think it's male. He has had a good diet of grass, weeds, clovers, hay, kale, and bit of fruit here and there. He's always had heat and UV lamps but his shell does have some pyramiding. I'm not sure why. Maybe because he grew up in an indoor terrarium? Poor guy, needs a place where he can roam!

I will only consider giving him to people who either already have a Sulcata or had one in the past a know how to take care of them and what their diet requires. He is free to the right home. If you are interested, please reply with photos of where Turtle would live and your history with Sulcatas. Thanks!

Here is a video of Turtle:
https://vimeo.com/66523510
the password is: turtle "

haidao88

5 Year Member
I feel horrible for the tortoise, the pyramiding is just I couldn't watch anymore

My tortoise Peach hates apples

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Takes all kinds…

Ideally, someone with knowledge will get this guy and help him along.

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
I hope he can find a home! The owner seems to care, just needs more knowledge. He seems to move well, just isn't provided with the proper something, not sure what it is given and needs.

StellaRT

5 Year Member
This breaks my heart. I have a sulcata myself and it hurts to see this.
I am willing to take this guy in, though I live in Edmond, OK and LV is 16 hours away from me. Would anyone be willing/able to maybe pick him up, if still available, and meet me even a fraction of the way?

I guess nevermind, the ad has been deleted...

Status
Not open for further replies.