• Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Free Sulcata on Craigslist

Kirin

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Chino, CA
I live near but one sulcata is enough for me. I dont think Thor would like it either.lol

Clamhandsmcgee

5 Year Member
Tennessee
I sure would love to have him. This got me searching through craigslist, and if you live in LA you could have more tortoises than you could handle. I just have one, but I do see me getting another down the road.

sibi

5 Year Member
Florida, USA
It's sad and scary to know that so many sulcatas are out there with no homes, or abused. I wish I could rescue them all. I've got one rescue from AZ, and it looks like shell need to be hand feed her entire life. When I go, I wonder who'll do for her what I do. She may not survive cause she requires so much care. With my other two sullies, it's all I can do ;(

Bang6

Fort mill south carolina
I live in fort mill south carolina. I have 1 named drago with 2 1/2 acres of land I would love to rescue a few more. I have twin 5 year olds and and 8 year old that loves to let them out and play. I also have a huge outdoor enclosure with a metal roof saloon type barn for him.

ZEROPILOT

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I live in fort mill south carolina. I have 1 named drago with 2 1/2 acres of land I would love to rescue a few more. I have twin 5 year olds and and 8 year old that loves to let them out and play. I also have a huge outdoor enclosure with a metal roof saloon type barn for him.
Welcome.
I lived on Redcoat drive in Fort Mill!
I never met anyone back home that kept tortoises.

Last edited: