FOR SALE: Get your Beautiful Radiated Tortoises today : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyTheV

Location (City and/or State)
San Diego, CA
Hi :tort: fans!

With a heavy heart, I need to rehome 2 of my youngest Radiated Tortoises. Eats well, very smooth shell and colors are coming in real nice. White growth lines on the carapace and pinkish on the plastron; both signs of slow and healthy growth.

Going on a big family trip for 5 weeks in April 2024 so I can't have these little ones at home with no one to care for them. Planning way ahead to get them situated. After a year you generally don't need to soak daily but I still daily soak these 2.

They are given original Muzuri & LS mixed together every 3rd day. Took me awhile to get them used to LS - which is better for Rads - so, you're welcome. The rest they graze on fresh Bermuda grass, organic greens, home grown hibiscus, grape leaves, mulberries, etc.

If you can show me you have an excellent setup for them I can give you a little discount in pricing as I want them to go to good homes.

RAD #A
Hatched:
January 3rd, 2022
Gender: Incubated for female | Gender is not guaranteed at this age
Weight: January 30th @ +/- 428 grams
Size: January 30th @ +/- 12 cm
Additional comments: More photos available upon request. Message me with your cell # and I'll send them your way

Rad-A-Underside.jpg

Rad-A-Side-Profile.jpg

RAD #B
Hatched:
May 11th, 2020
Gender: Incubated for female | Gender is not guaranteed at this age
Weight: January 30th @ +/- 735 grams
Size: January 30th @ +/- 16cm
Additional comments: More photos available upon request. Message me with your cell # and I'll send them your way

Rad-B-Top-Profile.jpg

Rad-B-Underside.jpg

Rad-B-Side-Profile.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.