Silicon Valley Turtle and Tortoise Club - Holiday Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

TORTOISEHOME

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hi All,

The Silicon Valley Turtle and Tortoise Club , chapter of the CTTC in San Jose, California is hosting a Holiday Potluck Party on December 12th. This is open for all members of the CTTC and non members who are Turtle and Tortoise lovers. We will be having a "White Elephant"gift exchange ( Turtle and Tortoise related ) , games and bring your shelled friend for show and tell. We will have some music for those who want to twirl around on the dance floor. This is a casual event and will be 4pm to 7pm.

If you are interested in coming, tickets can be purchased by contacting Jessica Gopp at (408) 607-2953 or email foxee_77@yahoo

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
that's not fair I think my club's meeting is the same day. :)

Sudhira

5 Year Member
MONGO said:
Hi All,

The Silicon Valley Turtle and Tortoise Club , chapter of the CTTC in San Jose, California is hosting a Holiday Potluck Party on December 12th. This is open for all members of the CTTC and non members who are Turtle and Tortoise lovers. We will be having a "White Elephant"gift exchange ( Turtle and Tortoise related ) , games and bring your shelled friend for show and tell. We will have some music for those who want to twirl around on the dance floor. This is a casual event and will be 4pm to 7pm.

If you are interested in coming, tickets can be purchased by contacting Jessica Gopp at (408) 607-2953 or email foxee_77@yahoo

Darn I am hosting a party for my work that eve, would love go to meet fellow CTTC'ers...

TORTOISEHOME

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Sorry Guys.

To many parties and not enough days...:D I barely can make this one between all the work related stuff.

We will have some more activities in the spring/summer. Look forward to meeting you all.

If you are not on my newsletter distribution or update list, send me an email to [email protected] and I will ad you to the list.

-Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.