Flashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
West Bloomfield MI
Thank god for this site. I think my husband almost lost his mind. Apparently if you pick them up they put it away. He was eyeballing betty in her play area and umm... popped a boner :rolleyes:
He couldn't get to her though. My husband thought it might be a parasite or something worse until he saw him pull it back in. :D:tort:

Eeek.. tortoise penis...

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
I never thought that Betty was a hoochie, but apparently she is :(. I think Henry should get the name change though to schmecklehead. He was literally standing on the wooden barrier between the two exercise areas watching Betty when my husband saw "the worm". I was in the kitchen cooking dinner and he yells out "babe, I think Henry has a parasite. It looked like a worm or an eel. It's crawling out of his butt." I walked in and with my TFO education was like "no that's just his penis." My husband picked him up and he retracted it. He put him back down and he crawled back up on the barrier and let it loose again.

Talka

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Hahahaaaaa that's too funny! Hahah, wow. Schmecklehead, yes! New nickname!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Talka said:

The problem is... that's also my hubbys nickname when he's not in my good graces :rolleyes::p

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Kerryann said:
Talka said:

The problem is... that's also my hubbys nickname when he's not in my good graces :rolleyes::p

That is too funny. I think you should keep it for both. Keep him guessing, are you talking about him or the tort. LOL I love the flashed stories, they are always way too funny:D

Status
Not open for further replies.