First time on here with my 10yr old tort!

turtlegirl13

Hello everyone! I was recommended to join this website from Instagram! I have one Russian Tortoise named Sasha. Sasha is almost 10 and I have been her loving mommy for 6 years. I may be a new comer to this website, but when it comes to tortoise care I have lots of helpful information! Feel free to ask me all the questions you have :) ImageUploadedByTortForum1390178858.200023.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello,and Welcome:). Nice looking tortie. Make sure you take a look around our forum. You may find a lot of new information that you may not know about. Lots of the older info is wrong and outdated.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Welcome to TFO . Whatever you have been doing it looks like it has been working . You have a beautiful tortoise.

turtlegirl13

Thank you! Here is another picture of her from when she was a little younger :)ImageUploadedByTortForum1390181577.667935.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Hiiiiii. I'm @tffny_stagram! I'm glad you made an account! You should've use the link so i could start to attempt to beat Cowboy_Ken!

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Re: RE: First time on here with my 10yr old tort!

Welcome to TFO!

tffnytorts said:
You should've used the link so i could start to attempt to beat Cowboy_Ken!

Haha, aren't we all trying to beat him? Lol ;) :p

lupitapliego

5 Year Member
tffnytorts said:
Hiiiiii. I'm @tffny_stagram! I'm glad you made an account! You should've use the link so i could start to attempt to beat Cowboy_Ken!

I literally just followed you on Instagram because of this post. lol [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Hey! I've been good! I deserve no beating! My wife doesn't have an account or she may agree that I should be beat!
Welcome to the forum! We got a good group here, other than the treats of me getting beat. Ask questions, post pictures, (we love pictures) and soon you too will answer questions and be referring folks to this fantastic community of turtle/tortoise people and wanting to beat me as well. Lol.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!